STUBBORN PSORIASIS trunk and scalp

Posted Mon 5 Dec 2016 13.21 by Kathyraye62

For over three years, I have tried dozens of prescription and natural treatments including going gluten free. Some work a little. Because my hair is thin and fine anyway, the greasy medications really didn't work for me. I happened to be in Gatlinburg, TN at the Evelyn Crabtree outlet and saw black sea soap. The lady there told my sister it was good for skin conditions such as her son's acne. She bought it and it cleared up his skin. I then bought some for my psoriasis. The psoriasis on my legs is drying up after only three days. I've been using it behind my ears and it is also improving. Apparently my skin needs these minerals as well and I can't get them internally. I am very happy I found this soap. I have tried so many things. I hope it gets you. I order it from amazon.

Posted Wed 7 Dec 2016 17.12 by VWAPLady
Retired ex university employee now focused on writing, photography and oil painting.

Hi Kathy. I have tried Dead Sea soap too. It is good. I also use Dead sea shower gel and facial gel. Both are good but of course not a cure. They soften the skin very nicely as they get rid of dry skin. I particularly like the facial gel and use it every day (avoid eye areas). For those of you who may not have tried it, ensure you get the real thing as there are some fakes out there which smell foul. If it doesn't smell like Dead Sea soap (lovely musky sweet smell) it isn't Dead Sea soap. Good luck with it. :-)

To take part, sign in or register with us