Kefir Goats Milk

Posted Tue 6 Dec 2016 00.24 by GH

Hi All, Been reading the forum for years so had to share my experience as it has pretty much cleared my psoriasis. I'm 33 and had it for 10 years on my legs, arms, body, back, feet and hands. All the usual topical creams/ointments have been used over the years but I gave up and just used Diprobase as a moisturiser and had a sunbed a week. This helped but certainly not a cure. I was recommended Kefir milk by a friend so thought I'd give it a try. I bought 7 pints of goats milk already made up (£40 chucklinggoat.co.uk). You just put it in the fridge and it lasts 30 days. You drink a 1/3 of a pint first thing in the morning. It tastes absolutely foul! After a month I noticed a slight improvement but it's been 2 months now and my psoriasis has completely disappeared bar a small patch on my leg. I've just ordered another batch to keep it going. The website recommends using it once a quarter. I only use a normal moisturiser now and no more sunbeds. It's completely changed my life so hopefully it can help others.

Posted Wed 28 Jun 2017 13.21 by SarahM

Hi Just wondered how you have got on since this post? Does it still appear to be working? thanks :)

To take part, sign in or register with us