Ear Psoriasis

Posted Thu 31 Jan 2013 14.38 by Dieuna (edited Mon 11 Jan 2016 07.35 by Vicky-Elsie)
Been suffering with psoriasis from scalp to groin for near on two years . Continues to spread but I continue to search for ways to deal with

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum but not new to psorasis. I just thought I'd make a post because I suffer a lot with psoriasis on various parts of my body including the ears but have found very little advice on what to treat ear psoriasis with. I've tried olive oil and Diprobase cream and various other emollients but found nothing helped. However, I picked up a bottle of Linseed Oil from a beauty shop and have been massaging that into the skin in my ear for the past few days and the relief and difference is phenomenal. Has taken the plaques away and it's not itchy or sore. I've obviously not been using it very long but I thought I'd mention it here incase someone else was having the same issues as me. It's only cheap too for a big bottle so worth a shot perhaps. Hope this helps!

To take part, sign in or register with us