Nothing is working!

Posted Fri 3 Mar 2017 12.05 by Sammihtlk

I'm new to this site, I'm desperate for some advice! I've suffered with psoriasis since I was 7 (I am now 23). The only time my psoriasis has ever cleared is when I am pregnant. But with in weeks of having my children, the psoriasis starts returning. It has never really bothered me because it's only been a few patches on the tops of my arms, and my scalp. However, I had twins last year and then had the implant fitted! Within 2 weeks of having the implant fitted, my body was covered in thick red scales! The only place that is clear is my scalp. i had the implant removed a few weeks ago as I am 100% sure that is what has caused this huge flare up! I have always suffered with plaque psoriasis and now been told I have guttate psoriasis. It has become very sore and my confidence has hit rock bottom. I have tried everything my dr has said! I still have another 2 month wait before I can see the dermatologist. I had light therapy in 2013 and that made my psoriasis worse. I was then put on cyclosporin, but had to stop the course as it made me very ill. Please, can any one advise me on what has helped them?

To take part, sign in or register with us