Penang Nutmeg Oil

Posted Wed 8 Mar 2017 17.35 by Johnbeach47

Has anyone else tried Nutmeg Oil on their flaking skin. I have been using it for about a month now and it has stopped the itching,cleared the scabs and also stopped most of the flaking skin. I found this by accident when clearing a cupboard of out of date stuff. It states on the bottle that it can be used on itchyness lumbago and arthritis so I used it and it has worked for me. If this information helps even one person suffering from flaking scalp and skin I will be happy for them.

Posted Fri 10 Mar 2017 17.07 by Reyno

Hi John, thanks for the tip I'm willing to try anything at the moment. I've got an appointment at the hospital dermatology but that's not till June and my itching is driving me mad at the moment. Been a sufferer for 40 years.

Posted Sun 12 Mar 2017 14.51 by Johnbeach47

Hi Reyno Hope that Nutmeg Oil helps you like it has done for me, it has taken me 3 years to find something that actually does something, I still get a very small amount of flaking but nothing like it was, at the moment I am only using Nutmeg Oil once a day on my scalp. It doesn't leave a sticky mess and I don't have to wash my hair before going to bed.

Posted Fri 17 Mar 2017 13.54 by Johnbeach47

Am still using Nutmeg Oil and I have very little flaking now, I have stopped using medicated shampoos , I don't have any itching anymore for the first time since my psoriasis started i was beginning to think I would never get clear. I would recommend Nutmeg Oil to anyone to try.

Posted Fri 17 Mar 2017 21.43 by Conachuir

I presume you can buy this in health food shops? Thanks for tip, I will try anything to get rid of it off my scalp.

Posted Sat 18 Mar 2017 17.23 by Johnbeach47

You may have to get it on the internet as I haven't found it in any shop that I have tried but I am still looking. I got mine when I was in Malaya years ago.

Posted Thu 19 Jan 2023 18.01 by PM

@Johnbeach47 Thank you for this post. Have you continued?

To take part, sign in or register with us