Ealing Hospital is not seem to care about my Psoriasis.

Posted Sun 26 Mar 2017 23.46 by TR thanu

hi, im 19. I am going through the problem of Psoriasis. I feel so depressed about my condition. I was about to have an appointment in April with Dermatologist but after I informed about my condition as well, they moved the appointment to June, which I am so frustrated about it. I cried so much. I also called the department and mention my condition is getting worst and worst but they didn't seem to care or not even take any action.Did anyone who has psoriasis didn't get appointment when they want and did something to get earliest appointment? Please advise me, can I do anything to get earliest appointment in Ealing hospital? Thank you

Posted Sun 15 Oct 2017 10.44 by Idy
Phototherapy, methotrexate, ciclosporin and stelara afficionado

Sorry to hear of your additional delay. Waiting times are frustrating anyway, and inevitably one's condition gets worse during the wait, but having an appointment postponed is just a nightmare. I had UVB phototherapy at Ealing Hospital in 2012-2013, after being booked in by my dermatologist at Charing Cross Hospital (where they don't have the equipment). Interestingly the following year it was featured in the TV show 24. I never thought Jack Bauer would visit there. How did your appointment go? Hopefully you are deep into a course of treatment now.

To take part, sign in or register with us