Sick Of Using Steriod Creams etc.Help!!

Posted Mon 10 Apr 2017 15.55 by Sarah

Hi All, I am sick of using steroid creams,lotions etc,so I want to go the natural way. Can anyone suggest any Natural Creams,Lotions? I use Dead Sea Salts in the bath which help the itching and getting the dead skin off.I am covered all over my body and it just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I even had a customer at work say have I got measles!! As she kepted looking at my arms.How rude people are! Also starting to look into my diet,so any tips on that too would be great! Thanks!

Posted Wed 12 Apr 2017 14.37 by ClearskinPls
Since 2001, tried uvb and creams

These creams do they work? Maybe at first but ive found afterwards no difference.. uvb is temporary too. I think diet is very important .do some research and look at nutrition .hope this helps

Posted Wed 12 Apr 2017 21.23 by cathieanne

I have recently had an outbreak of guttate..everypaet of my body covered. I am too sick of steroid creams. For the last week I have been using Vaseline on my back and the results are great! Good luck x

Posted Sat 15 Apr 2017 15.31 by Lynne

I have recently been diagnosed with Pustular Palm Psoriasis and am waiting to see a dermatologist, last week I had a rash come out on both my arms which looked like measles, the doctor couldn't confirm if it was connected to the Psoriasis but reading on your post Sarah I was wondering if it is Psoriasis connected. I still have the rash and it is very itchy and flakey, although some of the spots have gone down. I am due back to the doctors on Tuesday and will mention this to her.

To take part, sign in or register with us