Dobovet

Posted Wed 3 May 2017 22.11 by danny1981

Hi I am new to this forum. I have suffered from psoriasis (plaque) for around 10 years now. It started off behind my ears and now it is all over my legs, arms and parts of my upper body. I haven't seen my GP for a while because to be honest they don't seem interested, I say 'they' because I have had numerous over the years...also, The last time I did see a GP they didn't even examine me. Anyway, I use dobovet (this is all that is prescribed to me) but dobovet doesn't seem to be mentioned much on this forum. Can anyone shed any light on why this is? is it because it's a waste of time - it doesn't seem to work for me, Any comments will be much appreciated. Thanks Danny

Posted Fri 5 May 2017 10.11 by mark260

i find that Clobetasol can help clear up as i believe it is slightly stronger, maybe try request it from the doctors

Posted Wed 7 Jun 2017 18.44 by Busyphil

I use dovobet and also not find it very good but I use it with centraban cream and together they work better

Posted Sat 10 Jun 2017 18.51 by tofisgod

Hi i also suffer with psoriasis over 70 percent of my body and have had uvb every year for the last 4 years. A new foam spray has come out called enstilar and was prescribed by my dermatologist. Most creams tend not to work but my psoriasis after using this for 5 days now has completely cleared up. I was tanning myself naturally in the sun (when we have it in wales) so where the psoriasis was is now white patches but completely free of anything. I can not believe something would work so quick. It sprays on and foams up allowing you to rub in and almost grease free so no sticking of clothes. As its a spray it allows you to spray on your hard to reach places on your back at the top. Dovonex worked but very greasy. Happy to post pics and prescription date to prove its amazing have been using dovobet in the past as well but again greasy.

To take part, sign in or register with us