Can you rent full sun bed for treatment

Posted Tue 9 May 2017 12.37 by Delyth aldous

Does anyone know if you can rent full beds with special bulbs in for light treatment just been referred by go as urgent to local hospital who has read the letter and downgraded it to routine so have to wait 6 months minimum

Posted Wed 10 May 2017 16.51 by Jackie

From previous experience sunbeds burned me & didn't clear up my psoriasis. Although they do help some people, if you have been on a sunbed they may not give you the light treatment due to the skin cancer risk, the hospital is very strict about that. Depending on where you are there are a few companies who hire UVB sunbeds research that see if they do it in your area. I have purchased a UVB unit for home having had the treatment at hospital. You could also look at that option.

Posted Wed 10 May 2017 17.10 by Delyth aldous

Hi yes I don't want the usual subbed that poses askin cancer risk I would like to rent one with the tubes in that have the correct uv tubes in to treat psoriasis supported by the hospitals

Posted Wed 10 May 2017 17.34 by Jackie

I know there is a company I think its in Bristol but doing research before I purchased my unit, I couldn't find any in my area., but you can search and see if there is one local to you.

Posted Sun 11 Jun 2017 22.25 by Summer (edited Sun 11 Jun 2017 22.30 by Summer)

I bought my narrowband bed from MBS. Philips TLO1 9 tube Iv had amazing results used it 13 times You can hire from this company, there is also a place in Bristol I found the man to be quit rude, he said why do you want to hire one, it will only come back. So I went back to MBS spoke to a guy called Kevin who explained how they work etc, and I bought mine from them Both companies sell the bed at the same price £1,360.00

To take part, sign in or register with us