Psoriasis on my face

Posted Wed 10 May 2017 19.06 by Chrissayeth

Hi I'm 29 years old I have the usual symptoms of scaly psoriasis on my elbows knees and ears but unusually about the age of six I have had patches of red psoriasis on the bridge of my nose eyebrow and on my left eye socket. It's extremely embarrassing and leads me to wrar make up every day. I know make up probably irritates further and I try use mineral based ones and take off every night but was wondering if there are any make ups or moisturisers anyone recommends that suffers or have suffered with psoriasis on their face? Thank you

Posted Thu 11 May 2017 06.34 by Mcrob71

Hi I feel ur pain I occasionally get a flare up on my face, hate when it happens, I use a cream from America called freedom hc it used to clear it a treat. It's expensive like £30 with postage! Bloody psoriasis I'm in my mid 40s now and it's still making me so self conscious my legs are a mess at mo, I play a lot of sport and like going gym but when I take my joggers off and look at legs I feel like 💩 Hope ur face clears soon get some hospital light treatment best way to clear it 👍🏻

To take part, sign in or register with us