Looking for new treatment suggestions

Posted Fri 9 Jun 2017 22.34 by keef

I have had psoriasis for 20 years and im suffering from a build up id like to control better, I was on fumaderm which was great but im currently waiting to be seen by dermatologist, so im relying on standard G.P treatments, all of which tends to be steroids and moisturisers, Is there anything else anybody out there can recomend until I can get back on the fumaderm and on the UVB

Posted Sat 10 Jun 2017 18.46 by tofisgod

Hi i also suffer with psoriasis over 70 percent of my body and have had uvb every year for the last 4 years. A new foam spray has come out called enstilar and was prescribed by my dermatologist. Most creams tend not to work but my psoriasis after using this for 5 days now has completely cleared up. I was tanning myself naturally in the sun (when we have it in wales) so where the psoriasis was is now white patches but completely free of anything. I can not believe something would work so quick. It sprays on and foams up allowing you to rub in and almost grease free so no sticking of clothes. As its a spray it allows you to spray on your hard to reach places on your back at the top. Dovonex worked but very greasy. Happy to post pics and prescription date to prove its amazing have been using dovobet in the past as well but again greasy.

Posted Sun 11 Jun 2017 00.52 by keef

Ill speak to my G.P about enstiltar, I use dovonex and dovobet rotating, but its effects are usually temporary, just easing the inflamation and redness rather than easing the skin and slowing skin growth . Thank you,

To take part, sign in or register with us