Psoriasis on the head of a teenager

Posted Wed 26 Jul 2017 23.12 by Skin12

My son is 15 and has psoriasis on his scalp. Have tried many treatments. Nothing on prescription has helped at all. It is now so bad and he has been itching his head constantly. This has resulted in a very sore head which is bleeding in places. Can anyone recommend treatment please? I want to find something that will give him instant relief. Thank you.

Posted Wed 26 Jul 2017 23.24 by mojo

yes try scalp 18 on amazon its £12 99 but you only need tiny amount .

Posted Mon 31 Jul 2017 06.58 by Paul C-L
I am fifty five years old and had psoriasis since I was eleven.

I had it on my scalp when I was young and used to rub liquid paraffin into my hair and massage into my scalp. Leave it on for a few hours as needs time to sink in. It is oily but used to give me relief but the dry skin comes off so better if he has short hair as can comb it through. It used to last about five days before it came back but I can remember it was like taking a swimming hat off, good luck, Paul

Posted Mon 31 Jul 2017 16.33 by Claire89

Hey I have scalp psoriasis too. Has he tried Etrivex? My doctor prescribed this to me I've had it about a week and it seems to be helping alot...

Posted Wed 2 Aug 2017 09.39 by Lel

My one year old son had psorisis on the head. Nothing the doctors gave to help hI'm made any difference. It got so bad the top of his was covered with huge scales and it looked awful. My mum suggested homeopathy and we went. It cleared within a month and he is now 28 and hasn't had it since.

Posted Thu 3 Aug 2017 01.02 by herta

my son bought it for me since i had severe psoriasis and pain.he wants to cure it.then i gave it to try in see the immediate result in 4 days.after 4 days no itchy.i have to recommend dermalmd serum to every one those who are suffered from psoriasis.

To take part, sign in or register with us