Clarification needed

Posted Thu 3 Aug 2017 11.43 by Lel

In 2011 I was diagnosed with Psorisis Plantaris. For the past year I have had a flare up which has really affected my ability to walk. I feel disabled tbh. Holding down my full time job is a real struggle. I have had 2 infections and signs of blood posioning. So basically chatting to doctor in the hospital and he said I need to understand my condition and gave me pointers to pustular plantar psorisis. I'm so confused. Is it the same? I've been referred back to the consultant end of August. Any help re this would help me alot.

Posted Thu 3 Aug 2017 12.53 by thin-skinned (edited Thu 3 Aug 2017 12.53 by thin-skinned)
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

I suggest you use a search engine and then compare photos offered to your feet and then you will be able identify reasonable well what you have. Here is a link to description and possible treatments:- http://www.skintherapyletter.com/2001/6.12/2.html

Posted Thu 3 Aug 2017 14.11 by Lel (edited Thu 3 Aug 2017 14.13 by Lel)

Thank you thin.skinned I will look at the link kindly sent by yourself. I think it may well be ppp and will ask the consultant. I can see what looks like my white blood cells all round the weepy bits if that's possible!!!

To take part, sign in or register with us