intimate psoriasis

Posted Wed 22 May 2013 15.50 by tracyking
5 years 6 months

can anyone recommend any cream or lotion for using down below? the ones from the doctor and dermotologists are not working.

Posted Sat 28 Sep 2013 13.40 by babsrose
Now 73, have had psoriasis since I was six. Since I was 25 years I have been able to keep it at a minimum but constant awareness is key to

Used to get patches 'down below' when my psoriasis was bad. I just used the various ointments or creams given to me at the time. I have just written in the forum on scalp treatments so you might read what I have said. It might help. One thing I know for sure is that whatever you use on your psoriasis it has to be regular, every day until any patch disappears and if it pops up again on with the cream or ointment.

Posted Mon 20 Jan 2014 17.01 by MJ
It's taken over my life. It's all over my face, in patches over my body and in intimate areas. It's painfull and weeping all the time and lo

Thank you for asking this- I suffer really badly down below and often find it gets damp and causes my undies to stick to me, then when I need the loo it rips a layer of skin off and I end up bleading and sore for hours. Good to know I'm not the only one as it's hard to talk about and the doctors usually say how rare it is and nothing else- which does not help treat it in the slightest. I find a bath in dettol helps (I know it sounds odd but for me it hardens the skin so it's like the rough skin on the sole of my foot, which means it hurts less). And I use vaseline which doesn't help clear it but does sooth and act as a barrier so the skin doesn't peel as much.

Posted Tue 5 Aug 2014 14.58 by anna1984
scalp face body genital area and internal problems after medication

i had problem with that area. at first GP didn't have a clue what was wrong so they send me to sexual health clinic where they weren't any better, i had to see like five doctors before one of them was able to recognized what was that. i couldn't walk wear underwear trousers i had a fever and i was in terrible pain. so they had to do something pretty quick iv been given internal anesthetic its inside siring you just stuck this in and press it so the liquid is out which help with pain but unfortunately i don't remember the name for it. then iv been given EPADERM Ointment to wash the genital area after just like few uses i was much better now i use all over my body it really helps. but make sure that you mix well half of the ointment with boiling water (60ointment to 40water unless you prefer softer then 50/50) leave to cool and make sure that the lid cover the ointment use whenever needed all over body avoiding armpits and face (didn't try on face but is quite strong so don't know how face skin would react) another thing you have to remember while using the ointment is that after applying on your body you must leave it for few mins then rinse also you can use EPADERM cream as a body lotion

Posted Sat 7 May 2016 18.52 by irishgeoff

Have you tried roscara <a href="http://roscara.com">Psoriasis Cream</a> ?

Posted Sat 7 May 2016 19.04 by irishgeoff

Have you tried roscara <a href="http://roscara.com">Psoriasis Cream</a> ?

To take part, sign in or register with us