Itch cream

Posted Mon 16 Oct 2017 09.11 by Sorehead

I’ve been using bite and sting antihistamine cream at night for a couple of nights on my scalp psoriasis, following years of almost torture. I’ve slept well both nights and in the mornings, masses of scales are easily combed from my head with a nit comb. The cream is easily washed out as it is not an oil. I’ve spent a huge amount of money on lotions, potions, prescriptions, private hospital consultation etc. over the last couple of years, to no avail. I’m sticking with the bite and sting cream for a week or two to see what happens... unless somebody tells me it’s dangerous!!

Posted Mon 16 Oct 2017 09.59 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

I doubt if there is any danger from that cream and if it suits your head then I suggest you carry on using it; and on that theme, have you tried antihistamine tablets or talked to your doc about getting some prescribed. I am given Telfast 180 to help me with my skin and help they do to a noticeable extent.

Posted Fri 20 Oct 2017 07.47 by Loopy

I suffer really badly with scalp psoriasis and use cocois treatment and find if I use this for a few days it works wonders and the feeling of putting it on feels such a relief..

To take part, sign in or register with us