Haircuts scalp psoarisis

Posted Sat 21 Oct 2017 20.01 by Chris7319

So today i went to get my haircut as many of you will probably do the same thing as i do and try to get as many of my scales off as possible. I only get my haircut every couple or 3 months as i hate it. I took the usual measures of emollient on my head wednesday thursday and a small amount friday. I felt like i was clear on my head or more so than ever before. I went to a barbers i havent been to before as i have moved housre but i was feeling ok about my hair. I sat in the chair and then the barber said what the hell is that to his friend and he said its skin anf he said thats disgusting i was like sorry i thought i was fairly clear and then the next 5 mins whilst my hair was being cut all i could see in the mirror was him mouthing thats disgusting he was not happy. Not all barbers are like this most of them are understanding. I went to another one i was walking past on my way home and told him and he was disgusted by my experience. So i wont be going back to the other one ever again. Should you tell the hair dresser or barber that you have psoriasis before hand?

Posted Mon 23 Oct 2017 09.59 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

I found the male type barber to be the main problem so I switched to a ladies saloon and I went along with my wife. Not only were they 100% understanding, they did a quicker better job too AND for less cost. Now that age thinning has taken place my wife sorts it out for me and she also makes a good job of it too :thumbup:

Posted Thu 2 Nov 2017 15.21 by asbg

i get a lot of raised patches on my scalp i treat with apple cider vinegar dont know if suposed to use but it works for me

To take part, sign in or register with us