Scalp psoriasis

Posted Wed 30 Dec 2020 10.48 by Pamela Foester (edited Wed 30 Dec 2020 10.53 by Pamela Foester)
I am a British Beauty Blogger and I'm fond of writing amazing content on the Beauty Bloggers Favorite Products.

Hello I've also been using Joico Products for a long time but this time I've got the best offer on: https://www.cosmetize.com/product/joico-joifull-volumizing-shampoo-conditioner-gift-set/23d433bb-1ade-4b26-b3c9-5f552dfa9ff7 at Cosmetize I've Saved £2.54 Joico Joifull Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner Gift Set by using Cosmetize Promo code JOICO10

Posted Sun 4 Jul 2021 15.55 by Tor

I am about to try sebco for my scalp psoriasis as recommended by my dermatologist- instructions by him to leave it on all night before washing off to de- scale . Has anybody else tried this ?

Posted Sun 4 Jul 2021 18.49 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sun 4 Jul 2021 18.51 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Tor, if you look back through this thread, you will see a product called "Cocois" mentioned. It is identical to Sebco. I did not use them as they were not easy to apply to oneself (or I found this).. I live alone so I needed to apply this to my own scalp. I have thick hair and I found it difficuly t to part my hair, and keep hair out of the way while I applied the sebco/cocois to the scalp. I wound up with more on my hair than actually on the scalp. You can use the search function at the top of this page and you will find many people who have used these and had good results. If leaving on overnight, you will need a shower cap, or to cover your pillow with a towel. It is a coal-tar based product. Good luck!

To take part, sign in or register with us