Psoriasis on face

Posted Tue 20 Feb 2018 23.54 by chloe7897

Hi everyone I’m 20 years old and have been suffering with psoriasis for around 10 years now. Over the past year I had developed really bad psoriasis that covered my chest, back, face and scalp. This went away by itself at Christmas time although start of February it has came back on my chest and really bad on my face. The problem I have is, it’s extremely flaky on my face, even if I was to touch my face it would flake, which as you can imagine is quite embarrassing! Does anyone know any good over the counter creams to stop the flaking? Thansk

Posted Wed 21 Feb 2018 06.50 by She
Hello! Am new to this site... My mother was born in Glasgow, Scotland.... I live in the United States.

I have tried aloe vera, vitamin E oil and I have just started using Manuka Honey from New Zealand. It helps control the itching and moisturizes my skin. Hope this helps?

Posted Wed 21 Feb 2018 12.10 by chloe7897

Hi, thanks for the reply! Do you find this helps stop the flaking?

Posted Thu 9 Aug 2018 15.50 by John Large
My name is John, i have had Psoriasis for 30 years,my first patch appeared on the day my Father passed away and has been with me ever since.

Hi, my name is John, I've had psoriasis for 30 years. I have been lucky, and not really had a problem with it on my face until the last two years. I can only shave every other day and when I do, my skin takes on the look of a tomato all red and bloody. but then I use Eumovate, and by the next day it's calmed down and looks a lot better, but then it starts all over again!, so you cant really win?.

To take part, sign in or register with us