New Treatments

Posted Wed 4 Apr 2018 16.14 by Franny6

After waiting over 8 months for doctor to refer me to dermatologist im looking for new treatments as im fed up with my psoriasis and even today woke up to a new place for it to start on my eye i currently use Exorex cutaneous Emulsion and E45 and also trying Childs Farm moisturiser any recommendations would be great

Posted Wed 4 Apr 2018 19.30 by Haze007

Hi Franny I have had psoriasis for about 4 years and have been referred to dermatology each year ended up on sunbeds but last time I went I had a flare up and was prescribed a mouse called enstiller which was very good and probebly the best cream I've used and tends to keep it at bay . I have recently had a flare up quite bad the trouble is it just keeps coming back

Posted Wed 4 Apr 2018 21.25 by kpasspar

Recently searching for a natural approach, since my large list of dermatologists haven´t done much over the last 10 years, I found the website of this australian naturopath, where she gives a lot of good info about all skin conditions and has a solid background curing this kind of diseases. So I bought her book on amazon, cheaper for me since I´m from Chile. And after a month now of following her "skin program" I´ve noticed great great results. And there's so little info about her that I felt the need to spread the word. Hope you find this useful. https://lindamarionparker.com/

Posted Fri 6 Apr 2018 14.34 by Franny6

@haze007 i was on enstiller myself and the doctor took me off it ill be ringing and asking for it back

Posted Sat 7 Apr 2018 01.11 by Sueh72
Hello! I was diagnosed today with ppp.

Hello! Today was diagnosed with palmoplantar pustulosis ,the Dr wants to start me on a infusion called strleta. ( not sure if spelled that correct) but was wondering if anyone else has been on this ,if so did it help and if so we're side effects bad ?

Posted Sat 7 Apr 2018 20.17 by SheilaM

I have Palma and plantar psoriasis at moment and now having puva treatment but now getting splits back on feet again, thought I had got past that. Have had psoriasis all my life with in frequent flare ups , but this started last year and getting. Back into. The system was a nightmare. Any other advice for feet would be greatly welcomed

To take part, sign in or register with us