Cbd balm/oil

Posted Sat 28 Apr 2018 05.43 by 0122sunny
Have it since 2009 :-(

Hi all have anyone tried the CBD oil/balm if so what's your results

Posted Tue 19 Jun 2018 18.56 by Kiff

Hi, My daughter has had P since 5 years old (now 13) we Finally found relief with a Full Spectrum CBD lotion! I did tons of research and asked lots of questions. She is So Happy with it!!!! So am I, nothing like not being able to help you kid. She had immediate results, i.e. "relaxed skin" and after only a couple weeks, her skin looks amazing!!! Just pink where her patches have been... I highly recommend trying it. It will Not hurt to try it? No Side affects! My best advice is to read, read, read as much as you can on the topic, and find a local shop that is willing to help you (not themselves/pocket books) and find which type of CBD product will be beneficial to you. There are so many options !! Good luck!!

Posted Thu 26 Jul 2018 15.32 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Fri 27 Jul 2018 14.17 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

The post below looks strange now, but was in response to a post from a company using the name Langfords and offering to supply various types of CBD oil. I don't know if they deleted their own posts, or if the moderators of this site removed them. _____________________________________________________________________________ 1. they have misspelt their own website address. 2. NO contact details whatsoever, who they are or where they are 3. They only accept payment by BACS (direct bank transfer), so you have no consumer protection at all, AND they will receive your bank account details. 4. On their webstore page, the links to "terms and conditions", "delivery", "right of withdrawal" link to a template from the web designer or host - there are no actual terms or details of anything. NOTE: there used to be a beauty-products scam a year or two ago where you could get free samples and "only need to pay postage". People ordered and found themselves signed up to monthly subscriptions of £80-£120 a month, with great difficulty to cancel and little chance of getting thir money back. I have tried CBD oil - I bought it from Holland & Barrett.

To take part, sign in or register with us