Anyone around my age?

Posted Mon 6 Jan 2014 04.46 by Jbrogotbadskin
It sucks!

Hey Well it all started a couple of years ago. I'm 26 year old male. I started to stretch my ears and after that my skin begun to get flakey and ever since then it spread to my elbows, knees and face. I have lots of tattoos and now have full sleeves with gaps in we're my psoriasis is! Very annoying! But as reading stuff on here I guess I'm lucky so far it has not taken over all though my fore head at the moment takes the brunt. I don't know anyone around my age with psoriasis is there anyone one on here with it??

Posted Mon 6 Jan 2014 12.39 by Jesshuston (edited Mon 30 Jun 2014 20.22 by Catjaff1971)

Im 18 and suffer bad with psoriasis! I no exactly how you feel with tattoos mine are patchy because of the psoriasis...

Posted Wed 8 Jan 2014 03.34 by kristenbarone
In ears and scalp

I use NeriumAd for my ears and scalp. My grandpa uses it for his which is all over his body. The stuff is amazing and natural. I have tried all the chemicals from the doctors and they dont cut it. NeriumAd helps not only with the itching but also makes the flakiness go away. While there are numerous other benefits this is the one I am most concerned with. You must try it there are many before and after photos on the net. The stuff is wondeful for psoriasis.

Posted Wed 2 Apr 2014 20.31 by isy9512 (edited Sun 4 Oct 2015 18.35 by doctormum)
Psoriasis mainly on my arms, self-conscious especially in summer, embarrassed which prevents me from taking my hoodie or jumper off when I'm

Hey I'm 18 and I have psoriasis mainly on my arms and a bit on my face. I don't know anyone around my age with psoriasis either and I've recently been trying to find people around my age who I can just have a chat with and someone I can relate to. I also have stretched ears but luckily I was able to stretch them before my psoriasis appeared. Unfortunately I can't get any tattoos on my arms as this is where the majority of my psoriasis is which sucks! :( so yeah it would be good to chat to someone who is going through the same stuff as me :) Isy xxx

Posted Wed 2 Apr 2014 20.41 by Asty-Pasty (edited Mon 30 Jun 2014 20.22 by kelly forbes)
I always feel like other people are staring at me because of my skin. I don't really have much confidence and don't get out much. Feel like

Hi there, I'm 23 and i've had mine for around 10 or so years. Originally mine started on my forehead and was really bad on the back of my hands. Now my hands seem to be a lot better, no patches at all on them, but it's spread from my forehead all through my scalp and i've got it all over my back and some on my arms. I can't really relate to the whole tattoo thing though, would've liked to get one but didn't think it would be a good idea what with my skin being as it is. As with a few others on here I don't really know anyone who has the same condition but everyone I speak to seems to know someone.

Posted Wed 2 Apr 2014 20.47 by isy9512
Psoriasis mainly on my arms, self-conscious especially in summer, embarrassed which prevents me from taking my hoodie or jumper off when I'm

If any one would like to email me my email is: i.j.cook95@hotmail.co.uk or I have face book, email me if your interesting in chatting as it would be good to talk to someone else who has psoriasis Isy xxx

To take part, sign in or register with us