***Restore*** Its gold dust for Psoriasis people!

Posted Sat 11 Jan 2014 10.55 by WeckyBykes
I have 80% body coverage in small plaque psoriasis. I have had this long term - roughly 10 yrs. I have tried all the creams on the market, I

Hi, Im Becky, I only come on here from time to time but I have something great to share.... I have had Psoriasis for 10 yrs (It sounds like we should be in AA!!) and I have had highs, lows and every treatment going!! I went with a friend while she had a tattoo done and they guy noticed my skin, He suggested a cream called Restore - Manuka honey. My first reaction was "What do you know, You dont have to deal with 'in your face red patches' when you put cream on!!" But then my friend bullied me into trying it.. I cannot thank her enough!! Its is magic. I have been on all the medication and all the different creams from the doctors and light treatments and this off the shelf cream is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. You can get two types of cream, an intense cream which I used as I have/had 80% body coverage and it was thick, cracked and sore because I had admitted defeat and just left it.. And a less intense body lotion. The morning after I put the intense cream I could honestly not believe my eyes! The difference over night was tremendous! Dont get me wrong I'm not fully clear and I dont expect I ever will be but I only have now about a 10% managable coverage. You can get restore soap, lip balm, lotions.. Everything really and its all nautural. I hope you find this helpful

Posted Mon 10 Feb 2014 15.17 by dragon49
yes

hi there becky, wondered if you could let me know where you could purchase this cream restore - manuka honey would be interested in trying it thank you

Posted Tue 11 Feb 2014 22.21 by MattL

you could try here: http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/categories.asp?cid=198&searchterm=Manuka%20Honey&rdcnt=1

Posted Tue 11 Feb 2014 22.23 by MattL

and let us know how you get on :-)

Posted Wed 16 Apr 2014 13.57 by angel1968
Mentally, physically, I have gone undiagnosed for about 20yrs. I am currently being treated for long term depression.

Hi, Brilliant news :) Where can we get some ? How much does it cost ?

Posted Fri 23 May 2014 12.54 by WeckyBykes
I have 80% body coverage in small plaque psoriasis. I have had this long term - roughly 10 yrs. I have tried all the creams on the market, I

Hey Guys! Sorry I have only just logged back onto here! Holland and Barrets, Its a little pricey but you guys are probably like me - will pay any anything to get rid of the beast that we call P! I found the shampoo and conditioner really dried out my hair so I dont use it anymore. I use the shower gel every day and I now only have to use the cream once or twice a week! I have been told my a friend that the actual honey in a jar is good because it works from the inside out - You can get different levels. Im going to give it a go! Its all nautural so it cant hurt right!! Plus apprently its really nice on toast so its a win win!! I promise to log on soon and let you know how I get on :)

To take part, sign in or register with us