got a wedding to go to, embarrassed :/

Posted Mon 13 Jan 2014 20.17 by dotty
currently suffering with a bad flare up,have psoriasis everywhere except my face and neck

ive had psoriasis for 13 yrs now, it was just a few patches that never really bothered me. I had a baby last yrs and my psoriasis has gone mad! apart from my face my whole body is covered! including the soles of my feet and my palms. im having uvb at the moment that's helping abit but I have a wedding to go to and I don't think I can face it :( its quite a posh do and everyone else is picking pretty dresses and that's just not an option for me, any advice would be much apprieciated,even on what I could wear! lol thanks

Posted Tue 14 Jan 2014 21.56 by michelle373
I have had psoriasis for 24 years.

Hi I know exactly how you feel I attended a wedding in the summer and I felt the same.I don't wear skirts or dresses because I have it on my legs in fact I have large patches all over.I wore linen trousers and long sleeved cotton top I just wanted to feel comfortable.Like you my psoriasis flared up big time after I had my children I have tried every cream available in summer it improves slightly I just make sure I use double base gel every day to keep it moisturised and try not to get too stressed easier said than done with 9 and 10 year old boys!!! I hope you find something that you feel comfortable in for the wedding and hope your treatment helps.Michelle

Posted Fri 30 May 2014 15.21 by mumsey46
I have had psoriasis since I was 18 now I am 67 had a few years free.I would like to free myself of Psoriasis around my ankles as my daughte

I have a wedding in Sept (my daughters) and I would love to wear a dress so I have had lots of input to try wheat and gluton free food for 2 weeks which I have just started todayhope this is a little bit of help.

Posted Mon 9 Feb 2015 11.48 by mark.stilman@gmail.com
Ive had psoriasis in many areas in my body

hi dotty, Try Soratinex at http://www.soratinex.hu. I tried it and cleared up after 8 weeks completely. No steroids and they say all natural. Hope this helps you. Good luck Mark

To take part, sign in or register with us