About Me and Dead Sea Research

Posted Fri 15 Jun 2018 10.05 by lwrightuk

Hi, Firstly, I'm new to the forum, so hello! I have suffered with Psoriasis since my early teens. Over the past few years my condition has gradually become worse. I'm currently prescribed Exorex Lotion (and along with full body moisturising) this has been controlling my condition up until recently. It's taken a while for me to accept and understand that I am suffering from an auto-immune disease, there is no cure (at the moment) and that it is simply 'part of who I am'. There are times where I still struggle, wearing shorts for example. I have a doctors appointment in two weeks time as I feel my condition is getting worse. So until that appointment, I'm going to stay as positive as I can be and do some research. In the past I have tried to research Dead Sea treatment in Israel or Jordon. Where do I start? Are there any tour groups / company's that specifically offer Psoriasis tours? Has anyone found and used a tour / company? If there is anyone who is interested in this, it would be great to hear from you.

Posted Fri 15 Jun 2018 11.53 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Just use an internet search engine and type in something like "dead sea holidays for psoriasis sufferers" or "holidays for psoriasis sufferers" or "psoriasis holidays" - you can see what is available.

Posted Fri 15 Jun 2018 17.01 by lwrightuk (edited Fri 15 Jun 2018 17.02 by lwrightuk)

I'm looking for personal recommendations. Using 'Google' does indeed bring up 100's if not 1000's of search results - but nothing beats a recommendation.

Posted Fri 15 Jun 2018 20.41 by OhNo_NotAgain?

twrightuk: you askeed two separate questions, the first was "Are there any tour groups / company's that specifically offer Psoriasis tours? " If that was not what you wanted to ask, why write it, and why be dismissive of someone who has tried to help you by answering your question?

Posted Fri 15 Jun 2018 21.04 by lwrightuk

OhNo_NotAgain? My intention was not meant to be dismissive, I apologise that my wording made you feel that way. The reason why I posted in the first place is that my own attempt of searching for the answer to my question resulted in 100's of websites devoted to Psoriasis treatment abroad with rather dodgy looking out of date websites. Hence why I made reference to personal recommendations or knowledge. I am simply after trustworthy advice.

To take part, sign in or register with us