Paoriasis almost gone

Posted Sat 1 Sep 2018 02.17 by warren1
widespread psoriasis for 30years

Every one. Please read the topic - eating blueberries has cleared my psoriasis. I followed Phil's advice and my psoriasis is 90%better in one month and getting better and better every day. Please read the posts. I has and is working for others and myself. Warren - psoriasis sufferer 40years but now almost clear

Posted Sat 1 Sep 2018 08.20 by victoria

Hi Warren Thank you will read not keen on blueberries but in thus case will force myself to love them. I was so bad last week doctor put me on antibiotics they have helped next week she checking me then getting appointment at hospital. Hope they carry on helping you Yours Victoria

Posted Sat 1 Sep 2018 11.26 by warren1

i mixed them i porridge. easy to take. 1 month ago i was a mess with red inflamed flaky psoriasis. This morning i could go to the swimming pool and no one would blink and eyelid. i say again. this is a major breakthrough is psoriasis treatment. best i have felt in 40 years.

Posted Mon 3 Sep 2018 08.49 by victoria

Warren thank you I like porage be easy to eat them that way, so pleased for you, anti biotics betnovate lotion for scalps and the coco loco from Aldi seems to be working at moment the coconut is organic comes in a jar less than £3 so fingers crossed only using Johnson's baby shampoo the others irritate my scalp coal tar ect, so may be on mend. So pleased you are having relief Warren Victoria

Posted Mon 3 Sep 2018 10.12 by DannyM

Guys, I discovered that going to the local swimming pool helps. I spent 60-90 mins daily water-walking combined with sauna.

Posted Tue 4 Sep 2018 18.10 by annie_8390
Hello, I'm Annie, and I have had psoriasis for 15 years. I am trying to heal my body naturally and help others do so too!

How many blueberries do you eat each day?

Posted Sat 8 Sep 2018 17.01 by Reece97

There actually might be some truth in this I usually eat blueberrys just for something to pick at and thinking about it now my psoriasis actually got better so if could actually be true, I only have the odd spots here and there with my guttate psorisis so I couldn’t really test it again to see if it works but it’s very posssible.

Posted Mon 10 Sep 2018 15.11 by warren1

20 blueberries a day. i saw a massive difference after 4-5 weeks. Warren

To take part, sign in or register with us