Scalp Psoriasis Help !!!!!

Posted Sat 22 Sep 2018 16.40 by Joy

Hi everyone , I am suffering from psoriasis for 7 years now I am 21 years old. I used to have it in my hair but it is almost a year that it appeared on my face between eyebrow under eyes and forehead and I don’t know what to do ... I am desperate ... I feel so ugly . My dermatologist is against of cortisone and similar treatments and she gave me a diet that I can not drink alcohol , eat pork, sugar . And she told me to put on my face only Bepanthol .But that gets not any better... I tried with another dermatologist who gave me creams with a little cortisone but the psoriasis is steal there .... what should I do ? Do you know any treatment that helps ? I want to get rid off it from my face

Posted Mon 24 Sep 2018 04.33 by Stephanie

I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through sweetie I also have psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and Hashimoto’s disease I’ve had psoriasis since I was 10 years old and I’m 41 now I’m having an extremely bad flareup right now I’ve been on quite a few different medicines Embrel, Humira, Remicade and many more but you should ask about one of these there all good you just have to find one that works for you.There’s also a really awesome cream called clobetasol there’s appointment and a liquid which is very helpful I hope this helps you.

Posted Fri 5 Oct 2018 22.01 by Morgiporgi

I've been using enstiar and while it makes my scalp very greasy and takes a couple of showers to get rid of the greasy look it works really well

Posted Sat 6 Oct 2018 03.54 by Rae

I’ve had psoriasis for as long as I can remember both on my body and scalp and for years I found dying my hair was very effective in essentially burning off some of the scaly patches I have. My aunt also suffers from psoriasis very severe and she found that when she cut out gluten she got much better as well I have severely cut back and I find my body is left effected. I use CeraVe for sensitive skin on my face and haven’t hardly had a spot since I started it, or if I have it was gone in a week with no creams!! I find bristle boar brushes take out a lot of the flakes in hair so there at least not noticeable!

Posted Sat 6 Oct 2018 10.15 by junebell@hotmail.com

I have used Sebco, and this helps with the scalp. You put it on at night and leave it until morning when you wash it off. If you use this, make sure you protect your pillow case, as it does stain.

To take part, sign in or register with us