Enstilar 60g

Posted Mon 5 Nov 2018 17.53 by Helen

Hello everyone I was advised this medication and tried it for 6 weeks it works fantastic best thing I’ve ever tried and completely cleared up my psoriasis I had several more flare ups once stopped the trsTment so had to go bk on it a few times . I am now on a chemo med and cannot take this anymore but still have 3 unopened boxes . Can anyone advise me weather it’s allegal to sell on please I’m sure it was about 80-85 pounds to buy and can be got on prescription but due to the cost slot of medical practitioners don’t like to prescribe it on nhs . Help Thankyou

Posted Mon 5 Nov 2018 18.11 by OhNo_NotAgain?

It might well be illegal. If prescripotion drugs, then it would definitely be illegal. If the boxes are still sealed, if you ask at the chemist who filled your prescription, they can advise whether or not they can take them back into stock.

Posted Wed 7 Nov 2018 13.20 by Allan B

It is illegal to sell it. Chemist will take it back and destroy it. They cannot reissue medicines for fear of tampering. I get 4 cans a month. Been on it for 6 months. Told use once every day. Found using it for 2 days then not for 3 days just as effective. Gives your skin a bit of a rest. Acitretin next for me but bloods not quite good enough. Dont give up. Stay strong.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 2018 05.00 by Lisajohny543

I agree with Allan B its illegal to sell.

Posted Wed 5 Dec 2018 15.40 by IrvineD

Just away to put in a repeat prescription for this. I started using it after a particularly bad flare up earlier this year and after about 25 years of various treatments this has been the most effective for me. In saying that my P did not disappear, it severely reduced any inflammations and just left a smooth blemish. I then also combined this with some UVB treatment which really cleared everything up but unfortunately with a change in the weather and a stressful time with work my P is back with a vengeance hence the return to Enstilar

Posted Thu 6 Dec 2018 13.10 by Helen

Thankyou everyone x

Posted Thu 6 Dec 2018 21.40 by Allan B

I got this at 66 years old. Must be awful to get this when young.. Enstilar deals short term flareups but not an answer. Im loath to try acitretin or methotraxate but i guess you have P you will try anything, TC all

Posted Tue 11 Dec 2018 23.24 by Retired Flake

Someone mentioned they were getting 4 cans of enstilar a month? It is $1,500/can here in the States. I only wish I could get half that

To take part, sign in or register with us