Looking to talk to young people who have psoriasis...

Posted Wed 2 Apr 2014 21.07 by isy9512
Psoriasis mainly on my arms, self-conscious especially in summer, embarrassed which prevents me from taking my hoodie or jumper off when I'm

Hi I'm 18 years old and I've had psoriasis on my arms, legs and back for approximately 8 years. I would like to get to know people who are of a similar age to me and possibly who live near to me (Oxfordshire) if your interested in talking to me then here's my email i.j.cook95@hotmail.co.uk or we could talk on face book. Email me if your interested, I would really like to get to know people my age who suffer from psoriasis as I don't know anyone and a lot of people on this website are in their 30's or 40's. Isy :) xxx

Posted Thu 3 Apr 2014 13.38 by Ashind (edited Thu 3 Apr 2014 16.51 by Smileoncetoday)
I have had P since I was 13 I am now 24, I suffer from Guttate Psoriasis and recently I suffered from bad strep throat, I am now covered in

Hi Isy, I am amy I live in cambridge and am 24 with Guttate psoriasis. I would love to chat with you, I will email you :) xx

Posted Thu 3 Apr 2014 17.07 by isy9512
Psoriasis mainly on my arms, self-conscious especially in summer, embarrassed which prevents me from taking my hoodie or jumper off when I'm

Okay Amy that sounds great, I look forward to receiving your email :) Isy xxx

To take part, sign in or register with us