Nails affected by P

Posted Wed 2 Jan 2019 00.15 by Dogsbody - from Uxbridge
Hi all,new to this.Had P for 40 years,not been clear for quite a few years.My nails are badly affected,any ideas please?

Hi I,m new to this and hoping someone can give me a hint to improve my nails ? Also I used Psorin in the past and it helped my skin to heal,my doc say,s it is no longer available,anyone know why ? Thanks in advance

Posted Sun 6 Jan 2019 17.28 by mollygoldie

I get regular gel manicures which stop the nails looking so bad and protect them from bumps which cause the nails to detach

Posted Mon 7 Jan 2019 17.08 by Hpw

I’ve been having regular manicures for the last 9 months and have had IBX treatment (nail strengthening) and my two nails affected with p are looking much better.

Posted Tue 8 Jan 2019 00.20 by Dogsbody - from Uxbridge
Hi all,new to this.Had P for 40 years,not been clear for quite a few years.My nails are badly affected,any ideas please?

Hi Wendy,thanks for info,sorry for delay in replying. Lots of advice which I will look into. Unfortunately can’t take gelatin as I,m a vegetarian,Tried dithranol,did,nt help,to be honest Psorin,s only ointment that ever worked for me.Thanks all for your time & suggestions.

To take part, sign in or register with us