Feeling like a freak

Posted Fri 22 Feb 2019 22.32 by Shazz

So? What work do yoiu do?

Posted Fri 22 Feb 2019 22.34 by Belfast billy

I repair heavy plant machinery x

Posted Fri 22 Feb 2019 22.37 by Shazz

Billy..... As 1 of my Belfast friends. We need to help and support each other. Hope you don't mind I referred you as a friend

Posted Fri 22 Feb 2019 22.42 by Shazz

Billy..... Wow , you must be strong and fit

Posted Fri 22 Feb 2019 22.44 by Shazz

Sorry. I'm not hitting on you. Prob old enough to be you mum

Posted Fri 22 Feb 2019 22.53 by Shazz

Billy. My psoriasris has given my anxiety and like you , depression. Its ugly, and people always judge. Unfair. For years I did not want to meet people. Then, I thought I am not a leper. Now if anyone asks, I will answer

Posted Fri 22 Feb 2019 23.00 by Shazz

Being female, for me, hair loss is the worst. My hair was always my thing, well that and my nails. Then losing hair, ugly painful nails, both toenails and finger nails. I was at a point, I could not even take coins out of my purse. My friend had to help

Posted Sat 23 Feb 2019 06.26 by Belfast billy

Sorry I didn't answer I fell asleep I got work this morning till 12 o'clock and your not old enough to be my mum I'm 53 and its nice to have a Belfast friend x

Posted Sun 24 Feb 2019 05.28 by Belfast billy

Has my Belfast friend left me

Posted Mon 25 Feb 2019 18.26 by Guernseygal
Late 50's just diagnosed with Palmoplantar

Hi Billy, New to the forums, just diagnosed with Psoriasis (officially) this morning. I notice that you said part the way down the thread that you couldn't even use your smartphone because of psoriasis. Can I suggest a stylus? you can buy them for a couple of quid on Amazon. Also to help take your mind off the itching (oh hell and I relate) download a free meditation app on your phone and try that? Not trying to jump in and be a know it all, It is just that I have read a lot on these forums that meditation can help, and I work in IT

Posted Tue 26 Feb 2019 17.22 by Tayans92

Hi I’m new to this group I was recommended to join by my doctor and reading through all your comments seems like this is maybe my last resort I was born with psoriasis and now at the age of 26 it’s at its worst, I can’t wear shorts, short sleeve tops anything showing skin. Summer is so bad I don’t even leave the house. I’m currently on uv treatment I’ve been using uv for years and it seems to be the only thing that works it’s doesnt completely clear it up but calms it down. I also use steroid cream umovate and that really helps a lot!! I have such bad depression no one ever understands and I feel like when I talk about my psoriasis everyone must think oh here she goes again (when they really don’t think that) I just feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel anyone else feel the same? Xx

Posted Tue 26 Feb 2019 17.37 by Scoobyw

Hi guys, sounds like everyone is having a really tough time in here! I teach music freelance and have not been able to work due to the severity of the condition over the last 6 months so earning no money at all. Has anyone else had or having this issue? I am struggling to cope now financially as well as physically and emotionally.. some bad thoughts these days.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 2019 19.12 by Belfast billy

I think everyone on here has deep bad thoughts but you gotta try to make sure they stay as only thoughts mate

Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 05.29 by Shazz

Hi Belfast billy. Omg you are same age as me... And no your Be!fast friend has not left you

Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 05.38 by Shazz

Reply as and when..

Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 06.39 by Belfast billy

Morning shazz x

Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 06.44 by Shazz

Good morning. How are you?

Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 06.46 by Shazz

I would like to give you my email or mobile no. But inappropriate

Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 06.47 by Belfast billy

Am ok just having a coffee and getting ready for work and how are you x

Posted Wed 27 Feb 2019 06.51 by Shazz

I'm OK. No sleep. Feet hurting, but you know how that feels