Hi I’m new here!!

Posted Sat 16 Feb 2019 12.58 by Darren S
I’m in my late 40’s, married with three kids. Had my first and only flare in Jan 2018. Just living with it now.

Hey Everyone, First time poster, I’m Darren, married to Sarah have 3 wonderful (well mostly 😁) kids, I’m 47 and last week was diagnosed with Guttate Psoriasis. Just wanted to say Hi and if anyone has tips etc. I’d be very grateful. I’m literally just reading up on Psoriasis now as I knew little about it before. There’s a lot to take in.... Anyway better go, got a prescription to pick up...

Posted Sat 16 Feb 2019 19.49 by Shazz

Aww bless. I have lots of different psoriasis. I have googled all mine. Think its a case you name it I got it. What script did you pick up. My 1st appoint with dermatologist was dovobet.. And dovonet. My psoriasris has got worse over years. To a point I can't bear it. Attended dermatologist end of January. What a list I've got. 7 items on script. I have been referred for light therapy. I would say aside from my ugly hands (people always comment on). My worse is soles of my feet and nails. Keep your chin up. Keep in touch. Take care

Posted Sat 16 Feb 2019 23.55 by Darren S
I’m in my late 40’s, married with three kids. Had my first and only flare in Jan 2018. Just living with it now.

Hi Shazz, thanks for replying my prescription was a massive tub of Hydromol cream, a tube of Clobaderm cream and a tube of Calcipotriol cream. I’m hoping they work quickly, as I’m seeing fresh new spots every day and I just want this gone. You are a true hero for staying strong despite your challenges from this condition. Hopefully things will get better for both of us x

To take part, sign in or register with us