sunlight does it help psoriasis

Posted Sat 12 Jul 2014 11.01 by rene
a client has it

is there any medical evidence to support the claim that sunlight helps to alleviate psoriasis I have a client in care; only our policy is to keep covered up until after 4 or 5pm I am considering making a change with this particular client with the support of the team and post team discussion FEEDBACK WELCOME and have a nice day thank you

Posted Sun 13 Jul 2014 07.43 by charchar89

This isnt medical evidence but i lived abroad for 2 years and my psoriasis cleared up wonderfully in the sun and i find thats the only thing that clears mine up. Hope this helps.

Posted Sun 13 Jul 2014 17.16 by rene
a client has it

thank you

Posted Thu 7 Apr 2016 06.14 by ravikrishnamoorthy
As a psoriasis affected person everyone of us try every remedy and end up in frustration. All the recommendations seems to be a trial and er

As a psoriasis affected person everyone of us try every remedy and end up in frustration. All the recommendations seems to be a trial and error and no 100% relief from P. I have my own research and study to find the basic cause of Psoriasis. I will be glad to share with you all, but not sure if effective to some of you. Not all Human body tend to get charged with static electricity. Some of us accumulate this static electricity from various way. As an example, When such a person is made to sit on a fiber or plastic or PVC chair for long time, spontaneously his body get charged with static current. Other example is - a person is made to sit on a synthetic chair on barefoot but without touching the natural floor. The chair is hit with a towel by other person in barefoot, several time. Then if the other person on floor in barefoot touches the body of the person, seated on chair will experience a mild shock. This is because of static current charged into the body of the person on chair. This static current is not discharged fully from everyone's body. Some of us carry this static current in our body and also more and more current is accumulated into our body by various means in day to day lifestyle. Our body reacts to this accumulated Static current in one or other way. To release the accumulated, I take a shower bath twice daily in the morning as well as before going to bed. The floor in my bathroom is not covered with synthetic tiles as this is important to release static current stored in your body. Since last three months, I am bathing twice in a day and noticed that my scalp is completely free from Psoriatic patches and legs. But still there are very few small patches in my legs and seems to be disappearing. I am not a scholar to affirm that this static current is the fundamental cause for Psoriasis in my body, but I am relieved due this self experiment. I do not follow any diet control, still working under stress ( computer designer working almost 14 hours a day, even week end.) But I changed my bed sets to 100% cotton fabric (no synthetic fabric). That's it. My study received overwhelming appreciations in various forums, wherever I shared. You may try on yourself as it cost you nothing and send me your feedback. Hope some of you may relieve yourselves from Psoriasis to certain extent.

Posted Sat 7 May 2016 19.02 by irishgeoff

Have you tried roscara <a href="http://roscara.com">Psoriasis Cream</a> ?

To take part, sign in or register with us