Help with Palmoplantar Psoriasis!

Posted Sun 29 Dec 2019 21.00 by Kiki

Hi again, Its true...whatever works and does the job...all welcome love to all Angeliki

Posted Mon 30 Dec 2019 23.32 by Gwil
40 year old Bricklayer/builder suffering with PPP on palms of both hands looking for treatment that will reduce flareups & pain

Glad to hear your all doing well and in control of this illness. Angeliki could you please point me to the right direction of purchasing the correct Cbd oil please. Happy new year to you all Thank you Gwil

Posted Tue 31 Dec 2019 09.11 by Surayadance

Hi everyone I have not posted for some time amd thought I would update. I have finally śeen some progress and it's all thanks to diet. When I visited dermatology they couldn't believe the difference....... What did you do? I replied diet and stopped lathering on cream. Diet doesn't have any bearing on this they tell me. REALLY! Wow...... Well I have the proof that it does. It was sometimes difficult being so restricted but my goodness it was worth it. I have now reintroduced rice and oats and I am just so happy to have no pain or itching anymore. I was gluten intolerant before I developed this but I am staying off sugar.and dairy. I don't need it and feel better for it. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Wishing you all best wishes for 2020 x

Posted Tue 31 Dec 2019 19.20 by Kiki

Dear Gwil, Its Milagro CBD Oil and the Balm. I apply the balm twice per day, its 30gr and costs around £48. It lasts 1 month for both hands and feet. If your psoriasis is severe then you may need more than one balm/month. I am also ingesting it and I suggest you do both (apply and ingest) if yours is severe (mine was moderate in the beginning but it became quite severe after several months). I started with a low strength oil (500mg) 3 drops morning, 3 drops during the day and 3 drops night always with an empty stomach. I increased to a stronger oil (1000mg) and I take 3 drops twice per day now cause I have NO symptoms. Even my nails grew back. The low strength oil costs something around £30 and it lasts a bit more than a month. Try to purchase it online. I could not. If you cant I can some over to you. I am now buying from the main supplier in Spain. Let me know. Are you taking any other medicines for other medical reasons? HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you Angeliki (Kiki)

Posted Wed 1 Jan 2020 00.29 by Gwil
40 year old Bricklayer/builder suffering with PPP on palms of both hands looking for treatment that will reduce flareups & pain

Thanks for the reply Angeliki. I’ve been having fantastic results by diet, I’m now dairy free, gluten free and have been ppp free for awhile but for some reason had a flare beginning of Xmas and I’m still learning and trying to figure out what that ingredient is that’s causing me this recent flare up, but also I’m also interested in different methods of healing. I was on methotrexate, Ciclosporin and aciteterin for 5 years, Neither worked for me just made me ill in other ways. I took a route in making creams using cannabis oil but had thc included, and that’s not the route I wanted to take long term. Diet worked incredible for me until recently and I suppose stress was one factor but my diet also changed with having a personal trainer involved in my life and something has upset my immune system. the variety of cbd is huge and was wandering what worked best. Came across Elixinol 300mg which is around £35 for psoriasis and wondered what worked for you before trying something new

Posted Wed 1 Jan 2020 00.38 by Kiki

Hi Gwil, Like I said I bought the above CBD but I believe you can try what you ll find. They are all expensive though. I had fantastic results with Milagro. Keep me updated if you try Elixinol . I am positive the CBD will work ...try it ...just make sure you use balm and sublingual oil Wish you a PPP free 2020 Get in touch if you have more questions Angeliki

Posted Sat 4 Jan 2020 07.42 by Kate

For hands and soles of feet, try rubbing the gel of aloe vera plant. Mine dissapeared in one day. Good luck

Posted Sat 4 Jan 2020 16.24 by Kiki

Hi guys, Its do strange ... some things work for some and the same things do not work at all for others. I tried aloe vera (directly from the plan, various products with it) and it made my symptoms worse. My feet became very dry and itchy. I suppose PPP and other autoimmune disorders have individualised clinical presentations Angeliki

Posted Sat 4 Jan 2020 17.00 by Kate

Did you cut off the sides of the leaf first ( the prickly bits). That's what normally causes the itchiness.

Posted Sat 4 Jan 2020 17.02 by Kate

Any advice on scalp P?

Posted Sun 5 Jan 2020 16.33 by Kiki

Yes I cut them off ,,,I suppose you have to try everything to find the right product for scalp psoriasis ...like I said I found CBD after 8 months of having PPP which is quite fast ...

Posted Wed 8 Jan 2020 13.48 by Bfinnlondon

Hello! Not sure if this has already been covered but I've been suffering with palmoplantar psoriasis for about 7 years, NOTHING has helped, I was put on steroid creams but felt that only made my skin thinner and sorer. for the past week I have followed a strictly Vegan diet and I joined this site purely to help others about the benefits, My palms are unrecognisable to how awful they were only a week ago, I had a large fissure which was open and sore and purely by following this diet for such a short space of time my hands have been clearer than they have ever been. I hope this helps and would like to discuss this more, if this is helpful to anyone I will happily uploads photos. Happy new year! Bailey

Posted Wed 8 Jan 2020 16.09 by Kiki

Hi Bailey, Photos would be great! Angeliki

Posted Thu 9 Jan 2020 18.33 by Kate

Thanks Kiki regarding CBD for scalp P. Is it available on NHS. If not where can I buy some.

Posted Thu 27 Feb 2020 09.36 by Kate

Good morning all. Yesterday I picked up a leaflet in Cheshunt, UK. Interestingly its about pure CBD. Shop opening this Saturday. As per leaflet there's one oil for pain so don't know which one to buy. Kiki can you please help? www.greenmachinecbd.co.uk Unfortunately I'm not on Instagram, @GREENMACHINECBDLDN. Thanks Kate

Posted Thu 27 Feb 2020 10.35 by Gwil

Hi Kate. I’ve purchased from provacan.Co.Uk , their a trusted uk seller and one of the leading Cbd makers. Next day delivery too. I started off with the 300mg to start and my next purchase will be the 600mg

Posted Thu 27 Feb 2020 11.43 by Kate

Thnks for prompt reply. Do u rub the oil on P patches? I will check their website. I suffer from guttate P. For my 2 finger nails, I did them in ACV, works wonders for me. My scalp is covered. Anyway thnks again

Posted Thu 27 Feb 2020 11.52 by Gwil

I only put 4 drops under the tongue twice a day. The website also sells different Cbd products that are worth checking out

Posted Thu 27 Feb 2020 12.20 by Kate

Ok thanks

Posted Wed 4 Mar 2020 16.27 by Kiki

Hi guys, Apologies. I have been very busy and I am going through my emails now. I use Milagro CBD oil for ingestion (500mg strength and 2 drops morning under the tongue and same evening. Its a low dose but works for me. You have to start low and go slow until to find the right dose for you and the right strength. Gwil, you did well starting with 300mg with the view to increase. It depends on body weight as well. The heavier the body and the higher the severity of the illness, the higher the strength and the dose. You can apply the oil on psoriasis as well but I also bought the balm Milagro again. They work for me. For Kate: I believe the oil for pain and the oil for ingestion are one thing? You want the oil that can be ingested (with empty stomach, drops under the tongue and do not swallow for 1 minute). Usual dose to start : 2-3 drops twice or three times /day and you can increase according to how you feel. I have no symptoms since September 2019. I also rub the CBD oil/balm on the nailbeds (not on the nails) and I use TACROLIMUS 0.1% Ointment for nail psoriasis as well. This works wonders. Please send messages cause I want to know if those things worked for you and if they did, spread the word cause I believe there are many desperate people out there , who could benefit from your advise. Regards, KIKI

To take part, sign in or register with us