psoriasis contacts in glasgow , scotland

Posted Thu 28 Mar 2019 18.17 by bryan james mcneill

hello, have registered today for a friend who does not use the internet yet , his name is terry and has just recently been diagnosed with psoriasis . we were wondering if there are any contacts / groups in glasgow ........would welcome any response , bryan .

Posted Thu 28 Mar 2019 19.50 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I just typed "psoriasis support Glasgow" into a search engine, and "psoriasis support group near me". There are quite a few results, but you will need to look further to see how recent or active they are.

Posted Sun 31 Mar 2019 by Shazz

Whish your friend well. Hard road , been down it. Still going down it. For me . people judge. Make assumptions. I am a normal woman. Don't judge on my skin condition. I had a child judge me.... What's wrong with your arm. His parents were there. I only had option to say ...that's my skin

Posted Mon 1 Apr 2019 19.23 by mellymurray

Hello, I am in Scotland, Glasgow and have Psoriasis. I’ve been diagnosed since I was 14 and now turning 25. Still have flare up days and on my face o it still bothers me. M

Posted Tue 2 Apr 2019 13.20 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Shazz: I do not immediatley feel that children are actually judging me. Young children often inncently ask because they see something unusual and are curious. Personally I do not mind if young chidren point at me and ask about what they see, I get slightly annoyed when parents are too embarassed to explain or to ask. I do not even mind if adults ask what my skin condition is. I have certainly observed that far more people are aware of things like eczema and by extension psoriasis, than when I first developed psoriasis in 1980.

Posted Fri 17 May 2019 15.21 by StephanieAlbax
Stephanie. 32 years old. Mother of 2. Nursing student.

I'm from just outside Glasgow and would appreciate any groups etc

To take part, sign in or register with us