treatments

Posted Fri 5 Apr 2019 09.46 by nudger

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I'm just curious whether anybody tried a cream called Psorigon a few years ago ?? I tried it & my P cleared completely, i was ecstatic !! It was only available via mail order. After a while i ordered some new tubs but when it came it's name had changed to PS98 & it was not as effective, in fact it was hopeless. I contacted the mail order company ( lifes 2 good ) & they told me that because the Psorigon had a steroid in it , it has had to be withdrawn pending getting a medicines licence for it.. It has never re-appeared so i'm assuming the medicines licence application failed.. My point is that whatever steroid was in the original Psorigon & was omitted from the PS98 is a cure !!! If the medicines licence was not granted because the steroid thinned the skin then i think it should be the individuals choice as to whether they use it or not !! I can understand that it has to be regulated but if it brings happiness to some that only have to use it sparingly then it should be allowed !! What do members think ??? Regards

Posted Sat 25 Feb 2023 15.56 by bettybourne
For 35 years mainly on scalp but also on elbows. Drives me mad, it's depressing.

I had exactly the same experience. I only used psorigon for a short period of time and my scalp psoriasis stayed away for almost a year. It was the best year of my life. When I needed it again it had changed and didn’t work at all. I would love to get it again as and yes I would still use it knowing all the side effects.

To take part, sign in or register with us