Vitamin E is helping!

Posted Mon 8 Apr 2019 22.35 by jk76

Hi, thought I would share my experience. After being prescribed numerous lotions, potions and tablets by the hospital, which none helped (apart from exorex to start with). I decided that I could actually no longer afford the weekly visits to hospital (time off work and car park charges etc), so stopped going. Anyway I bought a tube of Nivea soft and it was overnight relief! This has vitamin e in, so I thought I would have a bash at taking the daily vitamin. It’s bloody brilliant. No more red patches and itchyness or soreness. Took a few weeks to work but I can really see the difference when I stop taking for a few days. May work for some but not others, the same as everything I guess. But for 99p for a months supply it’s worth a shot. Hasn’t cleared my scalp psoriasis but I’m impressed with the rest of my body. I also use the Nivea soft now and again which has by far been the best moisturiser I have used. Hope this helps some of you

Posted Wed 10 Apr 2019 18.29 by OhNo_NotAgain?

A few years ago when my psoriasis was in a quiet phase, I used Body Shop Vit-E Night Cream on my elbows - it made a big difference to the psoriasis and cleared it as long as I kept using the cream regularly.

Posted Wed 11 Sep 2019 14.47 by ChinaBlue
Psoriasis worrier-warrior - using nutrition to become psoriasis free, medication free, symptom free. 1/2 way and working on it.

I take vitamin E in the bassetts vitamin chews for adults they also have celulose, and vitamins A, B6 and C which should help. I'd assume if it works on the outside, it may help if your body has more to work with from within - promoting repair at the celular level. I think it helped me, but I made a few changes to my diet at the time, so I'm not a perfect test subject.

To take part, sign in or register with us