CBD Oil

Posted Wed 17 Apr 2019 20.26 by Dee.W.32

Hi. Has anyone ver tried CBD oil for there psoriasis?? I have been reading some really good reviews about it. Tried loads of things. Been on skilarance and recently started PUVA but that seems to be making things worse. So thinking of going down the herbal/natural route. TIA Xx

Posted Thu 18 Apr 2019 13.28 by scouternorm

I don't know if this will be helpful, but here goes: I have been through prescription medicine & ointments from 2 dermatologists. On my own, I started using CBD oil on my plaque psoriasis about 1-1/2 years ago. I had very heavy plaque on my feet with deep fissures & my hands had numerous cuts, and my nails had pretty well died. The doctor said that they had died. As of today, most of my psoriasis has cleared up. I had to get a prescription for medical cannabis from my GP. Cost right now is $90 Canadian for a 40 ml bottle, although I just found another source at $120 for a 100 ml bottle, which I am going to try. The oil is easily spread and absorbed into the skin. I also find that this oil helps with healing ordinary sores. There are some pictures of my plaque psoriasis here: http://www.normtoogood.ca/psoriasis.htm Good luck!

To take part, sign in or register with us