Best psoriasis treatment I've found

Posted Tue 23 Sep 2014 16.49 by ethospete
A family member used to suffer from it.

My daughter suffered from psoriasis for over 20+ years and all the doctors gave her was steroidal creams which did seem to help with the symptoms but didn't treat the real root cause of the problem. Then, through a friend of a friend, we were recommended to try Ethos Tamanu Oil from Tahiti and their Ethos Marine Phytoplankton and the results in just two weeks were nothing short of staggering. We had never seen such an amazing improvement so quickly and I highly recommend anyone with psoriasis to try this unique combination of products to treat psoriasis - you can order it from amazon. I hope that this helps someone else now as much as it has helped improve my daughters quality of life. All the best Pete...

Posted Sat 1 Nov 2014 14.09 by TRNW2
I have suffered it for eight years now and have real difficulties in trying to improve.

Hi Ethospete, Just wondered if the treatment is continuing to be a success? I am interested in trying it but as it is expensive.

Posted Fri 27 May 2016 15.35 by tclark2068
I have been diagnosed with P since I was 6 years old and I am 28 now. I suffer horrifically all over my body and on my scalp.

Do you sell this, Pete?

To take part, sign in or register with us