Flare up on arms

Posted Sat 6 Jul 2019 20.09 by michelle373
I have had psoriasis for 24 years.

I have had psoriasis all over for 30 years and have tried most things. My body at the moment is quite clear I read on here about eating blueberries daily which I have been and it seems to have helped. But lately my arms have really flared up, really red, looks awful. Really annoying as I've lots of nice things to wear for my up coming holiday but just won't feel comfortable showing my arms, am fed up people asking what's wrong with your arms! Going to Dr's in a couple of days just wondered if anyone had used any creams that had helped them.Even if it takes the redness away so not so noticible. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Posted Sun 7 Jul 2019 16.05 by kevink

hi Michelle i have been using dermovate cream with some success.

Posted Thu 31 Oct 2019 09.57 by Livingwithpsoriasis

Hi Michelle, Just thought I’d jump on here to let you know that a natural psoriasis treatment cream from La Lune Noire, that the cream is currently on sale for £12 - I believe it’s normally it’s £16/18 ish! I’ve spoken about this on a few post and it really has worked wonders for me, and tbh it’s the only cream, except steroid cream, where I’ve noticed and big difference in flare ups! It’s amazing, I think I’m on my 3rd or 4th jar now - love it! Speak soon, Jess x

To take part, sign in or register with us