Help with the basics please

Posted Tue 14 Oct 2014 13.11 by MattyL42
It annoys me

Hi, I've just joined this site and what can I say, I really feel for everyone on here! Im 31 and I've had p for 9 years but its not really affected me too much... My biggest problem is I work with my hands for a living, and they're covered across each knuckle joint down my fingers, finger joints pretty much all my fingers, new for this year is under my nails and on one palm too. Its getting a bit bad for my job, i have like rough working hands anyway but I catch them a lot they bleed im handling wood, im always covered in saw dust and my workshop is in a cold stone barn. I need quite alot of dexterity for fine work and using power tools/machines so ive never worked in gloves......or used moisturiser to keep my skin harder so I dont get splinters or blisters. That might sound stupid but im a man man so I have no clue about creams and what I should be doing as ive never even used anything. My Gp doesn't really do much to help, he just gives me dovobet when i ask for it. Im unhappy about taking this all the time because of the roids it contains. So i was just wondering if anyone has suggestions on anything else to try. I really have no clue if there's anything I should be doing as this is my first time googling the p word to see if i can help myself :/

To take part, sign in or register with us