Psoriasis just appeared?

Posted Fri 16 Aug 2019 11.58 by Jrichards19

Hey!! So my scalp psoriasis has appeared and become worse over the past 4 months, its all around my hairline, back of my ears and inside my nose! but I don't suffer on any other parts of my body. I am finding it hard to control on my scalp, I have used coal tar shampoos but they don't seem to reduce the redness or itching at all. I have tried a number of shampoos and conditioners. My main question... What everyday shampoo and conditions are you using without it causing a flare up or aggravating it more? I discovered head and shoulders made it worse! I need a normal shampoo and conditioner to use every couple of days that is good for my hair (long and thick) but I will be using medicated shampoo every other wash. p.s I have had hair loss all around the front so I really want to tackle this before It get worse:( Thanks x

Posted Fri 16 Aug 2019 17.09 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I found Alphacade PSO very effective to use every wash - it is medicated by not harsh, and it reduced the itching and flaking a lot for me. It also smells quite pleasant. Shop around to find good prices. I was sent some by a friend in Ukraine, then I bought from a french company and now can buy it from : https://www.cocooncenter.co.uk/item-alphacade-shampoo-pso-scaly-skin-200ml/14313.html

To take part, sign in or register with us