Tanning beds for treatment

Posted Sun 29 Sep 2019 11.38 by Vin

Hi All I’m new to the forum and currently have a bad outbreak of Psoriasis all over except for my head . I’ve had it for years on my knees and elbows but now it is spreading everywhere. I also suffer from what has been diagnosed as eczema on my shins but I am beginning to wonder if it is all psoriasis. I also have very sore knee joints for a good few years . This has been put down to wear and tear of my knees but I have just read about psoriasis effecting joints and wondered could it be related. I’m considering trying local sun bed shop for treatment . Is there anything to be aware of before doing so ? Has this been successful for many sufferers ? Thanks for any help Vince

Posted Sat 26 Oct 2019 17.29 by Sarah

Hi,so I’ve just come back from holiday and the sun has done my skin the world of good so now I’m going on the sun bed once a week only doing 5 minutes at a time and it’s working great! I’ve also changed my diet to eating more fish,no dairy and eating more fruit and veg.Im taking omega 3 vitamins too. I’ve changed my products I use to more natural creams and all of that has seem to getting it under control. Hope any of those tips help you.

Posted Sat 26 Oct 2019 22.09 by Vin

Hi Sarah Thanks for our reply. Can you tell me what natural creams you are using ? Thanks Vince

Posted Sun 27 Oct 2019 11.34 by Sarah

Hi vince, So I use AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream,I bought my first bottle on amazon but the doctor can prescribe it for you too. Also I use The Body Shop Olive Butter. I’m not using products with liquid paraffin in it or anything nasty. Hope that helps.☺️

To take part, sign in or register with us