What helps my psoriasis

Posted Mon 15 Dec 2014 01.13 by Gem5949
I have been affected by psoriasis since age 11 (now 26) I have been at a point where almost my whole body was covered and I couldn't bend my

Hi, I have suffered with psoriasis for 13 years, I get it all over my body, my scalp, under my nails and in my ears. The only time I am ever psoriasis free is after a holiday in the sun. I have tried many creams and treatments etc but due to suffering from severe stress and anxiety I often feel like I'm fighting a losing battle. Recently my scalp has been covered and the itch was unbearable I started taking anti hystamine tablets ( citrezine hydrochloride)from over the counter and the itching is very rare now which is great as its obviously better not to scratch. I also found that putting raw fish oil on my scalp helps too. And I always put warm olive oil on and leave it on over night. For my skin, I get it very bad all up my thighs and back in large patches and I have tried all the expensive creams with little improvement until I found cuticura moisturiser which costs £1 a tub and what a difference it makes. I smother my skin with it morning and night and it really helps a lot. I also use steroid creams but they don't seem to have much effect. The sun beds clear bits up too but I am trying to stop using them as they are bad for you. I also noticed that fizzy juice and alcohol flare it up almost instantly and make it so itchy. If I mainly stick to water that also helps. Palmers skin therapy oil has also been helpful when it's been quite bad. The doctor has told me there is nothing they can do for psoriasis under the nails which is annoying as I get it bad and it makes my nails look awful. Due to the scalp psoriasis being so severe it was causing hair loss. I started using nioxin shampoo and conditioner and may hair is so much thicker and healthier, it's expensive but totally worth it! I am now back using tgel as the doctor prescribed me alphosyl which seemed to make my scalp itchy and didn't help at all.

Posted Tue 12 May 2015 20.08 by janwatson12 (edited Tue 12 May 2015 20.08 by faizal)

I used to suffer from psoriasis for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment there is. Unfortunately almost every cream had little effect at all but thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my psoriasis after my cousin told me how she cured hers. I only had to do 2 things,: 1. Use a humidifier in your house. This will add moisture to the air and to your skin without you knowing. 2. Follow every step in the free video & guide seen at http://curehealthproblem.com/psoriasis Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of psoriasis as i did. Just remember psoriasis does not have to be a permanent problem, creams may slightly ease symptoms occasionally (as does fish oil capsules) but you really need to tackle the root cause.

Posted Tue 8 Sep 2015 07.09 by dougie
i have it all over my body

hi i recently changed my diet realising that the cure must come from the inside,so i avoid anything with wheat in it you have to be careful because wheat is in nearly everything i also gave up cows milk and use almond milk it tastes realy nice and keeps for longer i believe cows milk is for cows and if you check it out on youtube you will give it up too.i purchased a nutri bullet and have a smoothie every day i have banana,carrot,frozen fruits and spinach green vegtables are very good for the skin you can buy them from tesco or any other supermarket and i do not drink tap water i think that flouride is poison i have to wash in it bit if i had a choice i wouldnt so now i will explain the changes since the diet first i am 62 i have psoriasis or should i say had because it is definately fading and i think will eventualy go altogether im also about 17 stone and this diet has a nice side afect it also helps to loose weight because most foods that contain wheat are fattening i also have C.O.P.D and if i can bring my weight down that will help my breathing i hope you give it a try you have nothing to lose let me know how your doing god bless dougie

Posted Sat 7 May 2016 19.02 by irishgeoff

Have you tried roscara <a href="http://roscara.com">Psoriasis Cream</a> ?

To take part, sign in or register with us