RxM Methotrexate?

Posted Thu 8 Jan 2015 17.26 by Amalgam2
I am Father of sufferer.

My son is now taking Methotrexate tabs. He is 25...so far he has not been charged for his prescriptions...is this correct...is there an exemption on Psoriasis treatment? Thanks Ian

Posted Sat 10 Jan 2015 20.36 by operabunny
Long term plaque psoriasis and more recently psoriatic arthritis.

As far as I know you need to pay unless you qualify for exemption from all prescription charges for a specific reason e.g. benefits. Or unless you have a PPC, but that means you've paid in advance anyway (although it works out cheaper).

Posted Tue 13 Jan 2015 22.29 by mjtj2015

Hi Ian, I'm also 25 and suffer from psoriasis or at least, I did suffer from it.... I have now found a way to manage it, which might work for your son. I stumbled across someone called Jason Vale last year who also suffered from psoriasis but who found a way to cure his psoriasis through juicing... however, he has tailored a diet that is a completely healthy and balanced diet which can help to alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis and in some cases fully clear it up (it did for me!) I was about to start with methotrexate and thought there must be another way and found this... I'm in no way associated to Jason Vale and have no specific interest in promoting him except for the fact that he has created this amazing diet that might just be able to help... Here is a link to the page on his website where you can click through to his 'clear skin diet'. http://www.juicemaster.com/free-downloads I want to spread the word to see if it can help others, which I am sure it can! It'd be great to hear your feedback, please feel free to contact me at michael.j.t.jones@gmail.com if you need any more information. Thanks, Mike

To take part, sign in or register with us