Help.

Posted Sat 22 Feb 2020 18.34 by AmberLou716

I've been suffering for 6 months now and have been referred for light treatment which my first appointment is next month. I'm currently suffering really bad, to a point its oozing and very sore and painful. Even the temporary creams aren't working whatever I put on stings! Can anyone give me advice on what to do?! I'm in constant battle to not cry because I just want to rip my skin off because it hurts.

Posted Sat 22 Feb 2020 18.59 by Rorschach (edited Sat 22 Feb 2020 19.00 by Rorschach)

I had a bad flare up and couldn't wear clothes for a while. I made a few changes and I'm psoriasis free for 8 months now. I took a vitamin D test and found out I was deficient. All I did was take Magnesium Glycinate (RDA), Vitamin D3 (3,000 iu) and Vitamin K2 ever day. Within 1 month my psoriasis disappeared. For the first time in 15 years, my psoriasis has been gone. Took the vitamin D test again and my Level was good. I didn't change anything else. Diet, sleep, exercise. Try it out and see what happens. I hope you feel better Amber.

To take part, sign in or register with us