euthanasia

Posted Tue 19 May 2020 04.26 by thepaingame123

people dont understand how bad psoriasis gets. every part of my body is agony. how do you cope with that. every minute of every day.. i cant. im tired fighting an amount of pain that no one should ever be put through. im so tired and my body isnt going to last much longer. why am i left with pain that after days i pass out from. now im having seizures. my gp couldnt care less. i think he just wants me dead. dont get me wrong, im just so tired fighting. whole body infected psoriasis is agony. i have contacted a doctor in brussels and will be so so sad but grateful to be euthanised.. im sorry but i was bloody here, ok jacqui bradley

Posted Tue 19 May 2020 10.10 by PsoAdminMod

Hi thepaingame123, I am so sorry to hear how low you are feeling due to your psoriasis, and that your GP hasn't provided any help. I would recommend asking your surgery if you could see a different GP, it may help if they have an interest in skin. Please do feel free to get in touch with our confidential helpline. Our members of staff can offer you information and advice about psoriasis and treatments, as well support if you would like someone to talk to. You can get in touch via phone on 01604 251 620, email on mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk or WhatsApp on 07387 716 439. Best Wishes, Amber, Psoriasis Association

Posted Thu 21 May 2020 00.48 by thepaingame123

hello Amber, thank you so much for taking the time to message me. i will call the numbers that you have given me and thank you so much for helping me. its so hard being alone every day with no-one. my husband is an alcoholic, he drinks all night, sleeps all day so im always alone. thats his life, drink, eat a bit and sleep. we never see each other and i gave up years ago trying to get him to get help. i couldnt take the fighting anymore. he is 65 now and has just said this is how it is, take it or leave it. but he is all i have. i took an overdose about 8 months ago of paracetamol and ended up calling 999 myself, having to go and get the treatment for the overdose. the shame i felt and still feel is crippling. it was an unforgivable thing to do and i will never forgive myself for it. i dont want to go on about me but please know how very grateful i am to you for you reaching out to me and giving me the help numbers, which i will call. just hearing from someone who took the time to care means so so much to me. it doesnt seem enough but i thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope that your psoriasis situation and your health is good and being managed properly and that you are on top of it and not in any bad pain. Please keep yourself safe in this crazy time that we are all having to go through, which is hard for everyone. thank you Amber and take care always. love jacqui

Posted Fri 22 May 2020 12.23 by PsoAdminMod (edited Fri 22 May 2020 12.29 by PsoAdminMod)

Hi Jacqui, My pleasure- I hope you find them helpful and are able to get some information about the options that may be available to help you with your psoriasis- I know you feel hopeless right now, but there are many treatments which may be able to give you some hope. I am so sorry you felt the only way out was through suicide, and I am grateful that you called 999 and are still here. I can only try to imagine how low and alone you must have felt, and this is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Writing your feelings and reaching out to others on this forum is the first step to finding help. If you feel that way again there are charities available who can lend support. Samaritans run a helpline for people experiencing emotional distress or who may be at risk of suicide, which is open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Please do feel free to get in touch with them on 116 123 if you would like to. The number is free to call. Stay safe, Amber, Psoriasis Association

To take part, sign in or register with us