Medication

Posted Tue 26 May 2020 01.05 by shabaz

Hi so first of all I would like to introduce myself here so u all can no about me, basically I have had psoriasis for many years have been trying multiple ointment etc. Basically as of now I'm using Pro topic, di Pro salic and betonvate scalp application, as I have this psoriasis everywhere. My whole body is affected with this iam aways feeling itchy I guess there are many things which can be causing all this for example eggs I'm pretty sure eggs can be causing this iam going to try to stop consuming eggs from now on I would like to no if anyone agrees to this.. So please whoever sees my msg I would love to hear your perspective view I guess I have shared almost everything related to my condition but I feel that it's better to discuss with others who are suffering from the same so let's see what u guys have to say.. Look forward to hearing from you soon... Regards shabaz aslam

Posted Tue 26 May 2020 21.50 by Steview
A P sufferer for over 30 years, through good and bad times.

Hi Shabaz, sorry to hear your current position with P. I think we have all been through the good and bad times so can appreciate your position. I have previously used diprosalic ointment without much success but found betnovate scalp app worked really well. If you don't already moisturise daily than that is a good idea, I know it helps me. You say you have suffered for years, maybe when the Covid crisis is over you could have a referral or consulatation with a dermatologist. Or maybe a telephone consultation in the shorter term. I cannot comment on eggs sorry but avoiding them may be a good test to see if your P improves. Good luck.

To take part, sign in or register with us