Which lotion is best for psoriasis?

Posted Mon 8 Jun 2020 08.06 by Quazi_Afser
Hello, I'm Afser. I'm suffering from psoriasis since I was 11. Now I'm Turned 26.

What kind of lotion should be use for psoriasis?

Posted Tue 9 Jun 2020 02.31 by Lawrence Bird

No lotion will get rid of it but it could make it feel better for a few hours. I've tried a ton of them but the one I like the best is called Vanicream. It's a good thick cream that lasts for quite a while. It's best to apply it right after a bath or shower to lock in the moisture. I have about 40% of my body covered so I get the large bottle. For the areas that itch the most, I use Vicks Vaporub. It's greasy and smells due to the menthol but it knocks the itching out right away.

Posted Tue 9 Jun 2020 07.59 by Quazi_Afser
Hello, I'm Afser. I'm suffering from psoriasis since I was 11. Now I'm Turned 26.

hi dear, thank you for your advice. but vanicream is not available in Bangladesh....

Posted Tue 9 Jun 2020 15.04 by Lawrence Bird

Maybe you could get it online? Gold Bond makes a lotion for psoriasis that might help too.

Posted Wed 10 Jun 2020 11.00 by Quazi_Afser

i got online. but it's price $220.81. it's so expensive for me. i can't buy it by this price. because i'm kid of poor family. i have no ability for buy it. i thought it's price maybe $4 or 5$ dollar. thank you so much helping me.

Posted Thu 11 Jun 2020 17.21 by kevin17

For psoriasis, I suggest washing your face with a face wash before bed every night. That worked for me.

Posted Thu 11 Jun 2020 19.43 by june

I use Child's Farm baby moisturising lotion from Asdas,or some other supermarkets

Posted Sat 13 Jun 2020 07.29 by Pladecalvo

I find ISDIN Psorsdin emollient very good for reducing redness and stopping the itching. I use it twice a day, morning and night. ESTILAR foam spray is good (though very expensive) but you cant expose your skin to sunlight with that.

Posted Wed 17 Jun 2020 13.22 by Mindful not Mind Full!!

Hi Quasi, Try a mixture of coconut oil, honey, and banana. This can be used as a scrub/moisturizer. Or just use coconut oil which I'm guessing is plentiful. Try eating turmeric each day too.

To take part, sign in or register with us