B-Complex Vitamins Cured Plaque Psoriasis

Posted Mon 20 Jul 2020 05.12 by Dudafetch

I tried everything (except oral medications) for my plaque Psoriasis that I've had for 33 years. Diflorasone diacetate and Clobetasol Propionate topical treatments kind of worked, but it kept spreading, nearly everywhere, and it was tiresome applying several times a day. Other ointments, UV, Sun, diet, stress management, potions, lotions, herbs, coal tar etc, nothing really worked, Recently, I've tried Stress B-Complex or Super B Complex vitamins -taking once or twice a day. Almost like magic my plaque Psoriasis has nearly completely disappeared within a week or two: finger and toe nails, shins, ankles, thighs, elbows, forearms, ears, face, There are only a few, slightly reddish and dry spots left on shins and elbows. I hope this works for others!

Posted Mon 20 Jul 2020 09.15 by Heather

That's amazing although my psoriasis is under control with biologics it's good to know something else is working for others. I think I shall get some anyway Thank you and hope your skin continues to improve

Posted Mon 20 Jul 2020 10.33 by bargainlovingmum

Thanks for this great tip. Where do you get your vitamins from? They must be a good supplier!

Posted Fri 25 Sep 2020 21.11 by Tigs

I have tried taking the B-vitamins as mentioned above. I have PPP, one foot was affected a lot worse than the other around the heel and anyone who has this knows how painful it is. I have been taking the B-vitamins for about 6 weeks and must say my foot is about 90% better. It's just a B-Vitamin mix from a high street chemist. I could see the improvement within a couple of weeks. I also started taking Magnesium and Rutin at the same time as well. So, thanks Dudafetch for posting.

Posted Sat 26 Sep 2020 01.55 by Dudafetch (edited Sat 26 Sep 2020 01.59 by Dudafetch)

bargainlovingmum, I just take CVS Super B Complex (with Vitamin C). I read that CVS has their brand of supplements all tested by a third-party to make sure they "contain the dietary ingredients and the amount per serving listed in the center of the Supplement Facts panel," but not the "other ingredients" part. So nothing fancy. And, an update: it's still working even with all the stress of 2020. There are still several reddish or dry areas that are stubborn that I can dab Clobetasol on, but not spots everywhere with thick plaques like before. Even my nails have cleared up to what they looked like when my Psoriasis first started 33 years ago -a little odd or brittle near the very tips. I'm also taking Vitamin D, but I took that before and it didn't seem to have any effect. So, I'm not sure if it's Super B Complex (with Vitamin C) alone, or Super B Complex (with Vitamin C) plus the Vitamin D.

Posted Sun 27 Sep 2020 13.30 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sun 27 Sep 2020 20.09 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Unfirtunately CVS products seem to be officially not available outside the US. They are advertised on eBay UK - but who knows if those are genuine or counterfeit?

Posted Wed 30 Sep 2020 18.16 by bargainlovingmum

Dudafetch - thanks so much for getting back to us. I will definitely look into that. I think I'm going to try find a different company, rather than going on ebay..? Healthspan seem to be good, and medical herbalists have told me they're ok, too.

To take part, sign in or register with us