Using Cocois

Posted Mon 27 Jul 2020 13.56 by JenJens

Afternoon everyone. I am thinking of trying Cocois for my scalp psoriasis. It says leave on for an hour and then shampoo off with warm water, Does this mean that I could use my normal shampoo to wash it off, or is it best to do it in the evening and just use pure water. I would then wash my hair in the morning. Also, this may sound like a silly question, but if this does clear up the psoriasis (I so hope it does), do I keep using it to keep it down or only when there is evidence of the psoriasis coming back - itching etc I am going to purchase some, but want to use it in the best way as I am desperate to find something. There was a lady on here who had it prescribed by her doctor, but I can't find that post now. Thanks In Advance xx

Posted Mon 27 Jul 2020 14.02 by scarletsmummy

Hi Jen , i have been using Cocois for my Psoriasis for Many years and it is one of the only things that have eased my scalp. Persevere with it and you will see results . I put it on my scalp and leave overnight ( I suggest using a spare pillow case because it will mark ) Next day I just put a comb through my scalp to loosen the scales and then shower it off with a normal shampoo .... It will ease off but don't expect overnight results with it but when it does ease you can just put a dab on the odd scales when they appear .. You can use it indefinately it will not harm , my scalp is almost clear now but i just have a couple of annoying bits in the nape of my neck which i treat twice a week .... Good luck and hope it eases up for you

Posted Mon 27 Jul 2020 14.05 by JenJens

Thank you very much - just one last question please. Do you use it every day to start with? xx

To take part, sign in or register with us